At Kaiser Partner, we encourage new thinking so that wealth can navigate successfully on the right side of global change. It is important to us that you share your knowledge, experience and talents in order to provide our clients with comprehensive advice, thus preserving their assets for the long term and creating new ones.
Do you want to set new standards in the financial industry together with us and actively help shape their future? We look forward to receiving your application.
We are looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
• Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like events, celebrations and conferences
• Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
• High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
• Fluent in English and German, Italian will be a plus
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Our HR department will get in touch with you soon.